Here at SmokeEnds we try to offer you the most authentic flavor while getting you the most natural ingredients on the market.
- Glycerol- a simple polyol compound (organic compound known as sugar alcohols) being a colorless, odorless, viscous liquid that tastes sweet and is non-toxic.
- Nicotine- a stimulant also in traditional cigarettes. This is the ingredient you are craving. An average traditional cigarette contains 2 milligrams of nicotine. Our highest milligram contains 1.6 and goes all the way down to 0 milligrams which contains just flavoring.
- Propylene Glycol- is used in other food production processes and keeps substances from sicking together. Much like glycerol, proylene glycol is colorless, odorless, and tastes sweet.
- Flavoring- each filter has different flavoring put into it. For example, if you buy an apple 5-pack the flavoring will be apple extract, very similar to vanilla extract. Extract is made by macerating the food product and percolating the food in ethyl alcohol (which is the basis for all alcoholic beverages) and water. The U.S. states that there must be a minimum of 35% alcohol in the solution to make the product pure.
- Peach Aldehyde- this ingredient is yet another organic compound. The peach part is for flavoring. Aldehyde is the organic compound that has a carbonyl center and bonds to hydrogen. This ingredient is so important because it reacts with oxygen through the process of autoxidation. This process occurs when aldehyde reaches open air creating a slow, flame-less combustion. The water vapor you breath out is aldehyde reacting with oxygen in the oderless, flame-less combustion.
- Raspberry Ketone- another organic compound. Raspberry ketone is extracted from raspberries, cranberries, and blackberries. It is the aroma agent of these berries. The ketone is the organic compound that acts like aldehyde, reacting with oxygen to create the flame-less, odorless combustion.
- Diethyl Malonate- a naturally occurring colorless liquid that is used in perfumes and artificial flavoring. It comes from grapes and strawberries naturally.
- Phenylacetone- this is a colorless oil used as an organic solvent.
- Ethyl Malol- a common flavoring organic compound that is used in confectioneries.
- Dimethylpyrazine- a flavoring used in food preparation.
These ingredients vary filter to filter. No one filter has all ingredients. If you want to know exactly what is in your filter find your flavor on our website under 5-pack collection, the ingredients are listed on every filter.
More Questions? Contact us at:
Message us on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
Carrie Gorham - Owner